Casio SR-S4000 Dual Station Cash Register
- 30 Department buttons
- 7000 PLU's (including 3000 scanning items)
- 50 Clerks (optional operator sign-on by code or button)*
- Operator interrupt function*
- Twin 57mm thermal rolls
- Programmable receipt message with graphic logo
- Electronic journal
- 10-line operator display
- Adjustable 2-line rear customer display
- Fixed cash drawer (4 note & 8 coin compartments)
- Take reports & make program alterations using the Casio ECR+ App
- Save reports & electronic journal to optional SD card*
The Casio SR-S4000 cash register is part of Casio's new Bluetooth connectivity range. It is modelled on our most popular basic retail till and comes with a bright 10-line LCD operator display. This range uses a new faster thermal printer (20 lines per second) and the SR-S4000 has twin rolls, one for receipts and one for the journal. It has 30 department buttons enabling you to split your sales totals into different groups for improved analysis.
The Casio SR-S4000 can be programmed to perform various functions such as scanning and operator interrupted. You can also make program alterations and take sales reports via Bluetooth (BLE Ver 4.1) using Casio's free smartphone ECR+ App. Alternatively, you can save reports to an SD card for viewing on a PC.
The SR-S4000 sleek, stylish design will fit nicely in all types of business venues. The 30 standard department keys provide owners multiple ways to track various product categories and 7,000 PLU’s to individually record sales activity of specific items. The SR-S4000 offers other analytical tools that include cashier/operator sales tracking, hourly sales, transaction key and electronic journal reporting.