Puma 1 Line Starter Pack
- Ergonomically designed
- Easy to operate with rapid action
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Takes the CT4 26x12mm labels
- 1 line price gun with 8 numeric digits
- Prints prices, dates, and codes
- Ready with GBP and EUR currency symbols
- Compatible with the standard PJ Ink Roller (with no-mess changing)
- Packed in attractive boxes for quick resale
- 12 Month Warranty
The Puma P-J8 price gun is part of the Lynx label gun family, so you can be confident that these are label applicators you can trust. This one-line pricing gun contains 8 numeric digits and currency symbols for the Pound Sterling and the Euro. This labeller will allow pricing up to GBP or EUR 999999, but can also print product codes and dates in numeric configurations.
The Puma range of labelling guns perform superbly and are lighter than their Lynx counterparts, available in the most popular arrangements and are designed for the more cost conscious user. Ergonomically designed, this pricing gun is ideal for comfortable fast operation, suited for a multitude of business settings.
The P-J8 Puma labelling gun takes the CT4 26x12mm labels and takes the standard PJ Ink Roller for maximum convenience, easy to change without the mess. Labels are widely available in different colours and adhesives (permanent, removable, freezer, and outdoor) and can also be custom printed to suit your particular requirements.
This shop-friendly hanging blister pack comes ready with the following labels:
- 2 rolls of white removable CT4 26x12mm labels
- 1 roll of fluorescent red "Reduced" CT4 26x12mm labels
- 1 roll of "Best Before" CT4 26x12mm Freezer labels
Also included in this pack is a spare PJ Ink Roller, specifically designed to ensure no-mess changing.
With the most popular price gun configurations available right off the shelf, you need to look no further for your reliable retail labelling partner. Complete with fast turnaround, ample spares availability and access to servicing, Puma and Lynx are the number one pricing gun choice for your business.